There is barely a child who would not scream with excitement at the mere sight of colorful and delicious-looking cotton candy, is there? Let’s be honest, we adults, love the tasty treat too. However, in the majority of cases, you need to go to a carnival, fair, or mall to get one. How awesome would it be to be able to make cotton candy whenever your child wants it? Well, with Nostalgia cotton candy, it is no longer a dream but seeable reality.
In case you are looking for an affordable cotton candy machine to produce homemade cotton candy, Nostalgia would be the one. This tutorial is dedicated to the ways how you should use the machine to get the most of it.
How do You Use the Nostalgia Cotton Candy Machine?
The truth is that there are many decent cotton machines on the market, and some of them are more expensive than the others and, at times, even more, complex to use. With Nostalgia, you will not face any related issues.
- Take the cotton candy machine out of the box. There are not that many details to compile, so that it will take you about two minutes to assemble it.
- Combine the clear and pink lids, so that the pink is on the bottom and place the lid on the machine.
- Push the lid down a little and twist it around so that it is securely fixed to the metal part of the machine.
- Slide the center plate onto the center pin of the machine.
- Press the plate gently down so that there is a minimal gap between the plate and the metal part of the machine body. If you fail to do that, it may seem like the machine is not working correctly, beware of that little mistake.
- Plug the machine in, turn it on and let in heat up for about 10-15 minutes.
- Gather your supplies, in the form of floss sugar and candy cones, you may use the re-usable ones that come with the machine, or you can use paper cones instead.
- Before you are ready to put a scoop of floss sugar into the center plate, you need to turn the machine off for a while so that the plate slows down.
- After you put the sugar in, turn the machine back on as fast as you can.
- Wait up about 2-3 minutes before the machine starts making cotton candy.
- Use the cotton candy cone to gather the cotton candy.
- Keep twisting the cone in various directions so that the cotton candy distributes well on the cone.
- After you are ready with a couple of first portions of the cotton candy, it is best if you turn the machine off and clean the sugary build-up on the sides of the lid, or they will interfere with the process and may even ruin the candy.
- Turn the machine off when you are ready and let it cool off a little before hiding it away.
As you can see, there is nothing complex about using the Nostalgia cotton candy machine.
Very often, people wonder as to how much sugar is in cotton candy, well it depends upon the products you use, however, in general, it is safe to say that cotton candy is pure sugar. That is why treating your kids to it too often would not be the healthiest idea ever.
As to the Nostalgia machine, it is hard to say that it is the best overall cotton candy, but it is surely the Best Cotton Candy Machine for the price. Those of you who wonder how much is a cotton candy machine that is easy to use at home, the price is around 30 dollars, so that it is an entirely raiseable price for such excellent quality.
If you are not planning to host a party of 30 hungry for cotton candy kids party, then it is more than a worthy option to consider.
One of the main drawbacks of the machine is the fact that the candy-making process is pretty slow, other than that it is surely worth the investment.